Healthcare marketing is important today than ever before. Today’s patient doesn’t listen to one doctor advice but they research websites and blogs with other doctor’s advice other patient’s recommendations. Not only do patients use websites and other forms of social media to find out physicians and doctors for their treatment, but the workers looking for jobs in healthcare industry use them as well. From a research, it has been found that “searching for health information is the 3rd most popular online activity.”
So, when patients are searching for you and your services online, do you have sufficient online presence to address their problems?
Here are some “Do you knows” that every doctor, physician, and healthcare industry owner should be aware of:
- Do you know, around 60% of healthcare needs begins with online research.
- Do you know, 76% of patients use hospital websites for research.
- Do you know, 77% of patients use search prior to book an appointment.
- Do you know, 44% of patients who search hospitals on a mobile device go to schedule an appointment.
Therefore, if you haven’t approached digital marketing trend till now then this is the right time for you to take your healthcare business where patients are looking for it. Online!
Nowadays, for minor health issues, people like to search for the best doctors or healthcare institutions located nearby them instead of traveling far away to save their time and money. So, if your business presences in not available online, then you are losing most of the ideal patients that are located in your neighborhood.
Consequently, the best way to promote your business online is to hire professional web marketing services company. Skilled web marketing professionals use various strategies like off-page, on-page, SEO, content writing, SMO, SMM, SEM, PPC, email marketing, branding, reputation management, mobile video advertisements and much more.
Things professional web marketing company will do to boost up your business:
- They will post interactive and interesting blogs regularly on your website to increase the online visibility.
- Use Social Media Platform and Google analytics to know about your audience demographics and insight, which pages they like, what they like to read, what health issues they search and did any of their searches match your services.
- Create a questioning round on twitter or Facebook, so it will update you with frequently asked questions from your patients and you can answer them through the social platform or through your website.
- Post informative infographics, slides, PPT, animated videos, articles and blogs on the burning health related issues through your social media platform and websites to increase the traffic.
- Maintain your positive reputation by posting real reviews given from your patients on Google.
- Maintaining your local presence on search engines, social media, doctor/hospital directories and health forum blogs.
The search engine like Google plays important role not only for the healthcare business owner but also in the patient’s journey. Healthcare marketing is a great way to connect through social channels, engage more clients, increase patient’s visit and patients referrals also. The increase in the number of patients will ultimately lead to positive reputation build up and it will increase the marketing effectiveness. Healthcare not only helps the physicians connect with their ideal patients but also strengthen their back in the in the fight with other competitors. Investing money on the reliable digital marketing service provider will return you with greater ROI by increasing your revenues and making healthcare business more profitable.
Now here’s an important question for you- “how strong digital presence do you have?”
Not taking digital marketing service is like missing a significant marketing opportunity. Dataney is a leading digital marketing service provider company which focuses mainly on small and medium healthcare businesses. Hire the best, to serve better to the society!