As an industry, the hospitality sector encapsulates huge amount of data that is changing everything for them. The rise in the number of hotel service providers has spoiled the consumer with the choices they have. So it’s more important than ever for the hoteliers to provide a great experience to their guests.
This means that the hospitality industry has to go above and beyond the traditional business methods. Hotels owners have to identify the current trends to which guest are inclined recognize problem areas; create strategies to fix the problem at the right time to boost up the profitability. Being in the hospitality industry, you also have to react to the market changes quickly and efficiently. Yes, it sounds difficult, but the solution is there. Welcome to Hotel Analytics!
As we know that hotel and hospitality industry serves to millions of travellers every day, and each one of them checks in with their own set of prospects and expectations. And as a hotel owner if you are able to meet the individual guest’s expectations, you can make them return to you again and again. Nowadays, hospitality industry is turning to Hotel Analytics solutions to keep their customers happy and satisfied.
Why Hospitality Industry should look at Hotel Analytics to Increase Sales:
- Improve business operations, marketing strategies, occupancy rates and overall efficiency.
- Know which local tours to recommend to particular guests based on their past behaviour.
- Restaurant kitchen can predict which menu items are likely to be ordered, based on the previous choices of the guests or local weather.
- Reservation department can predict the optimal rate of the room.
- Sales and marketing team can create and send “customized messages” across different networks.
- Cut down the energy costs without sacrificing guest comforts.
Also, customers use web search of mobile devices for booking accommodation, so a targeted marketing campaign aimed at mobile devices users according to the geographical area can help your business.
So, if you are looking to implement Hotel Data Analytics solution to boost up your business, then you need a company that can distribute your data in an organized form on the internet. Some of the players in Hospitality Analytics space include SAS, IBM and Accenture.
Dataney is an expert IT operations analytics, offering services to the hospitality industry since 2011. We have the ability to monitors a hotel’s complete IT environment, including the differences between applications and hardware. Our teams work together and identify openly available public data sets on weather conditions, flight cancellations, amongst other trends in the market.